Mansfield is fast becoming one of Regional Victoria’s most sought-after tourist destinations, and the Goughs Bay Caravan Park is well positioned to reap the benefits of this popularity.
Situated in prime position directly opposite the shores of Lake Eildon.
11 acres of beautiful leasehold with enormous potential. This is the ultimate tree change, potentially life changing opportunity is not to be missed.
Picture yourself meeting and greeting happy relaxed guests coming to Goughs Bay to kick back, relax, fish, hike, four-wheel drive, ski, jet ski, swim or just enjoy reading that book you just do not ever seem to have time for.
In this environment you would feel like you are permanently on holidays, whilst mowing the park, having coffee with regular guests who feel more like family than holiday makers. Then rewarding yourself by going out for a fish after your jobs are done or during the quieter times.
Guest reviews are excellent with the majority of guests rebooking year after year taking full advantage of the wonderful position and the carefree feel of the park.
Some advantages of the Goughs Bay Caravan Park are:
- 68 permanent privately owned sites paying an annual fee, bringing regular income each year
- 9 cabins available for booking guests year round
- 20 powered camping sites available year round
- Space for expansion, to build more units or boat storage
- Long lease of 24 years with a options to extend
- Extra income being a supagas outlet
- Shop with coffee machine, pizza oven, deep fryer, fridges, freezers, big deck to sit and enjoy an ice cream or coffee or Friday night pizza night with entertainment being a band or karaoke
- House comprising 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, wood heater, split systems, huge amount of solar panels
- BBQ area undercover with communal fridge, freezer, table, chairs & fire pit.
This is the perfect opportunity to escape the city, purchase an idyllic caravan park in an area which is growing at an astronomical rate and a major tourist destination where the sky is the limit.
Call for all the details as there is so much more to this park, after an inspection you will not want to leave.